Approved by the UK government and Public Health England, these rapid lateral flow tests are designed to detect large numbers of SARS-CoV-2 infectious cases in a short space of time to prevent further onward transmission. The rapid test is performed using nasopharyngeal swabs and is proven to give excellent accuracy (96.3%) with a sensitivity of 86.7% and a specificity of 100%.The test is simple to administer and comes supplied with clear instructions and all the necessary equipment to carry out the test. This includes a workstation to lay out the contents of the pack in a way that helps workplaces deliver mass testing with ease and efficiency to help keep them safe and operating effectively.
- Lateral flow test for rapidly detecting active infections.
- Visual, easy to read result in just 15 minutes.
- Tests can be administered anywhere, any time.
- Helps to minimise disruption to businesses.Ideal for businesses to regularly and reliably test staff.
- Approved by the UK government and Public Health England. In high demand from schools, councils and companies. 96.3% accuracy.
- High sensitivity and specificity.
- Sold in a pack of 20 for testing en masse.
- All necessary reagents provided and no additional equipment needed.
- Each kit includes clear instructions and is easy to use.
- 24 month shelf life.
- Storage between 2 and 30°C. CE certified.
- More info on request.